Easy Vegan Lunch Ideas




Hi! So many times I hear how "hard" it is to be vegan soooo I thought I might start compiling a list of super easy go to meals that don't involve a whole lot of thought because thinking is hard right? I will be adding to this list as the ideas come to me so stay tuned friends!

  1. Pita bread slightly warmed (or not) smear tahini on it. Add some vegan cheese (Daiya brand is good) Now slice yourself some red onions real thin, slice some tomatoes too, now add some baby spinach. Slice like a pizza. Eat. See how easy? Told you! You can mix it up according to what your taste buds are in the mood for or what you have on hand.
  2. Tofurkey sandwich. Bread, veganaise, mustard, vegan cheese, lettuce, onions, and tomato. Simple.
  3. Peanut butter and jelly. Not too hard is it?
Okay these are ridiculously simple I know. I will keep adding more but for now that is all, I've got 4 kids and a baby demanding my attention at the moment. Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts