Eat Your Greens Smoothie

I just downloaded Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Revised Edition
;on my kindle and have found some great recipes! It's almost February and I completely did the opposite of what most people do in January. I ate. A lot. I've never been much of an over eater but for some reason this month I couldn't stop eating. And eating. And eating. I can't do the Master Cleanse right now because I'm still nursing but I can do a cleansing diet! This smoothie is delicious, nutritious and even my baby likes it.
My blueberries were fresh, my banana was frozen and I added chia seeds but here is the original recipe...
 
Ingredients:
5 ounces baby spinach
1 banana
1 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup pomegranate juice or other unsweetened juice
1 tbsp ground flax seeds
 
Directions:
 
Blend until smooth and creamy!
 

Comments

Popular Posts