Vegan Soft Serve "Ice Cream"

Vegan soft served ice cream? Don't mind if I do!

Last night we made spaghetti for dinner, but I find pasta too heavy and carb laden so I like to make quinoa instead. My kids love pasta so I make it for them and make a pot of plain quinoa for myself. I and serve it over greens (last night-arugula) with whatever sauce we are having. Quinoa is my favorite grain, it's packed with protien and has a low glycemic index.
For desert, vegan soft serve "ice cream"
Simply delicious! Frozen bananas whirled into dreamy creamy goodness.
Slice 4 to six bananas and freeze.
Put into food processor, add a bit of vanilla, and any other goodies you're in the mood for (tonight-dairy free chocolate chips!)
Whirl away!
Add sprinkles. (This picture is without the chocolate chips)
    Or how about Hot Cakes Vegan Salted Caramel Sauce?
 Enjoy!

Comments

  1. I believe you can follow any recipe and veganize it by subbing coconut milk (put a full fat can in the fridge over night to separate the fatty milk from the water) I'll make some soon and let you know:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts