This crazy thing called life.

I've been slacking on posting! This crazy thing called life is taking over. The kids are out of school, the baby's napping less, the nephew is in town, and summer is here! I've been collecting baby food jars to make a recycled chandelier, collecting discarded picture frames for a couple of different projects, and fabric for my Ergo Baby Carrier teething pads. That's just to name a few. Oh and my sweet hubby picked up a new Vegan cook book, "Forks Over Knives" for me on amazon to try out!
Just have to get the summer schedule rockin and rollin to get back to work! I'm almost there... I've implemented a small chore chart for the kids to pitch in and borrowed a book on day hikes in the area to get these kids worn out... that ought to give me some time to bust out a few goodies right? Got to say I am quite comfortable sitting here at my door turned desk (found here if you missed it) http://lovesveggiesloveslife.blogspot.com/2012/06/door-turned-desk.html with my suitcase dog bed by my feet which you can find here http://lovesveggiesloveslife.blogspot.com/2012/05/repurposing-suitcase.html I seriously lay awake at night with my head spinning of all the things I can't wait to redo and all the yummy vegan goodness I will turn on to my family.
Until next time, eat your veggies!

Comments

Popular Posts