Lemon and Rock Salt Butcher Block Cleaner

 
Is your butcher block smelling like garlic and onions? Did your freshly juiced beet juice leave an unsightly stain on it? Does the conundrum of just how a butcher block likes to be cared for keep you up at night? Fear not my friends, I have the solution for you! For just $9.95 I will send you a lemon and some rock salt! And if you order in the next five minutes I'll double your order!!!
 
Okay not really.
 
 Seriously though, don't you just love using natural products for your cleaning needs? It makes you wonder why there are so many chemically manufactured products out there when cleaning can be as easy as opening your pantry doesn't it? It does? Let's take a moment to wonder.
 
~birds chirping~soft music filling our heads~
 
Okay, I'm done wondering. My wondering moved on to other wondering until I forgot what we were wondering about but since I've written it down I remembered we were wondering why we don't head to our pantry for cleaning time.
So let's!
 
You may need to hit the fridge too...
 
Directions:
Grab a lemon
Grab some rock salt
Walk over to your butcher block
(mine by the way was a gift from my brother in law, who made it out of
 basketball flooring that was being torn up in his town- way to reuse!)
Cut your lemon in half
Sprinkle rock salt on your butcher block
Use the half of lemon to scrub the salt all over
Let sit ten minutes
Rinse with cold water
Give yourself some love for being so environmentally friendly :)
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts