Spooky Eyes Made From Toilet Paper Rolls

Toilet paper rolls.
 Pinterest.
 Put the two together and you get a plethora of things to make.

 
Like this found here at Tibble Fork
 BEAUTIFUL NO?
 
And have you seen these by artist and illustrator Anastassia Elias??
AMAZING!
 
Now I consider myself a bit of an artistic being. And I seldom run from the word tedious.
But let's get real my friends.
There will be no long tedious projects attempted around here, now. No, no, no. There will be diaper changing, baby chasing, vegan baking, laundry raking (laundry raking?) breakfast, lunch, and dinner making, children taking (to and from-here and there) and costume making (Halloween is in 8 days!)
 
Did I mention there is also a dog in diapers due to old age? 
Yup, there is.
 
I may not be able to fit in an elaborate piece of toilet paper wall art but I can make
TOILET PAPER ROLL SPOOKY EYES!
 
Oh yes, I can and I did!
 
See?
 
 
 
 Boo!
 
Directions:
Save your TP rolls.
Cut out spooky eyes with an exacto knife or scissors.
Put a small glow stick inside. I used a bracelet size.
Place in trees and bushes outside your home and spook your neighbors!
Admire your work.
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts